
Cody and I were super excited so we wouldn't be still for a picture. That's when mama thought it would be a good time to take a picture while we were buckled in our seats and couldn't move
Our first stop Saturday was at St. James for the fall festival. We took our costumes off so we could jump in the big octopus!


After jumping for a while, we made our way around to the games. Cody really enjoyed fishing
and I liked bowling!
Then I found this wheel that went around and around
After playing all the games, Cody and I decided that fishing was our favorite, so we went back to fish again

After fishing, it was time to eat, so daddy grabbed Cody and we all headed in to eat!
Once we ate, it was time to go trick or treating. That's when we headed over to the Hannah's house. Their neighborhood had TONS of trick or treaters! I walked up to tell the Hannahs hello and I got my first candy in my pumpkin!
Cody got some candy and a hug from Miss Mollie
After talking to the Hannahs for a little bit, we loaded up in the wagon to go to other houses. Mrs. Jan came with us!
Cody and I walked up to the first house. This was his first time to walk to a house to say trick or treat! I went first to show him what to do.
We got our candy and turned around to go to the next house, but Cody had a problem leaving his candy in his pumpkin. He thought he was supposed to carry the candy in his hand.
Then the next house we walked up and got our candy. I turned around to leave, but Cody just stood there. He didn't understand that they only put candy in his pumpkin once.
Finally he turned to walk away, but the lady at that house made us stop to take a picture together. She thought we looked cute!
By the 3rd house, Cody was really into it! He was walking ahead of me to go up to the doors!
I caught up to him and again he just stood there after he got his candy
I did finally get him to walk away with me and by this time he was saying a really clear "thank you"!
We had a lot of fun trick or treating in Oak Park Subdivision! After we made a huge block and got tons of candy, we stayed at the Hannah's house to help hand out candy. Then we provided entertainment for the crowd they had at the house!

Our first stop Saturday was at St. James for the fall festival. We took our costumes off so we could jump in the big octopus!

After jumping for a while, we made our way around to the games. Cody really enjoyed fishing
and I liked bowling!
Then I found this wheel that went around and around
After playing all the games, Cody and I decided that fishing was our favorite, so we went back to fish again
After fishing, it was time to eat, so daddy grabbed Cody and we all headed in to eat!
Once we ate, it was time to go trick or treating. That's when we headed over to the Hannah's house. Their neighborhood had TONS of trick or treaters! I walked up to tell the Hannahs hello and I got my first candy in my pumpkin!
Cody got some candy and a hug from Miss Mollie
After talking to the Hannahs for a little bit, we loaded up in the wagon to go to other houses. Mrs. Jan came with us!
Cody and I walked up to the first house. This was his first time to walk to a house to say trick or treat! I went first to show him what to do.
We got our candy and turned around to go to the next house, but Cody had a problem leaving his candy in his pumpkin. He thought he was supposed to carry the candy in his hand.
Then the next house we walked up and got our candy. I turned around to leave, but Cody just stood there. He didn't understand that they only put candy in his pumpkin once.
Finally he turned to walk away, but the lady at that house made us stop to take a picture together. She thought we looked cute!
By the 3rd house, Cody was really into it! He was walking ahead of me to go up to the doors!
I caught up to him and again he just stood there after he got his candy
I did finally get him to walk away with me and by this time he was saying a really clear "thank you"!
We had a lot of fun trick or treating in Oak Park Subdivision! After we made a huge block and got tons of candy, we stayed at the Hannah's house to help hand out candy. Then we provided entertainment for the crowd they had at the house!



1 comment:
Beau...you boys looked so cute! I know you had a fun time.
Hugs & Kisses
juju
Post a Comment