My family started Christmas celebration a week early. On December 17, we were heading to Jackson to spend Christmas with all of mama's family. Before we left, I went to school to make my gingerbread house. I started by painting icing on the house.

After I got my house coated with icing, I started putting the candy on it. I decided to eat some of the candy to!

I was excited to have mama there to help me!

Here I am with all of my friends and our houses.

Once we got to Jackson, we headed over to Mrs. Janice's house. There I got to see my friend Kade! We haven't seen each other since he came to my first birthday party!

Cody and Kash felt left out, so they sat with us for a big group picture.

Then we all jumped in our daddys' arms for a group picture of just the guys

Then our mamas joined in on the shot.

It was super exciting to see the Boone's on our Christmas trip! The next morning we got up and headed over to the Licks. After a long day of playing and present opening and eating, we headed back to Bella's house to open more presents. After we opened everything, JuJu walked in with the grand finale. It was a horse! His name is Apple!

Cody wanted to ride so I let him jump on back

Then it was Bella's turn and since she's a DIVA, she had to "drive"

There were 3 of us and just one horse, but JuJu fixed that really fast. In came a 2nd horse! So first Bella and I rode

while Cody cleaned the floor

and since I wasn't sharing, Bella let Cody ride her horse

We rode horses for a while, then decided to sit down for a little tea party break.

Very soon after our tea party, we all went to bed. The next morning, we all got up and got ready to head to pawpaws. While we waited on the parents, we watched the Fresh Beat Band together

Once we got to pawpaw's, we continued to have fun together. We sat and all played piano.

Then we went outside to ride on the tractor. I went first since, well I'm the oldest and I've done it before.

Then while Bella was thinking about riding, Cody went on his very first ride

Bella decided not to ride, so we all went back inside to get warm and wait on Logan, Mary Evelyn and Presley to get there. That's when Cody found a fun hiding spot.

I thought it looked fun, so I joined him.

FINALLY! Everyone showed up and we got to open more presents! Cody and I got a tire swing that we couldn't play with yet, so we played with what all the girls got. See me putting on the lipstick? and Cody blowdrying his hair?

Here we all are this year in the best picture we could get.

Finally we got home from our trip and Cody and I tested out one of our new toys!!

Christmas Eve, Daddy's family was coming to our house. Cody and I were waiting patiently together for them to show up.

They got there and we ate then opened presents!!! Cody and I got a basketball goal to share and this huge "Mack" truck

It was super nice having daddy's family over for Christmas

and it's always nice being with my family ( you can see our new basketball goal here to!)

Daddy's family were about to leave, so Austin gave us a hug bye.

Later in the night, I was getting ready for bed, so I sat out some cookies on a plate for Santa! and picked out a special snowman cup for his milk

The next morning I found that he ate most of his cookies!! and if you see in the window, there was snow on the ground!!! What an exciting way to start off Christmas morning!

We did finally walk in to see what Santa brought us. Here we are looking in our stockings

and he brought me exactly what I asked for! Polar Express!!!

We also got a Cars couch and these awesome new rainboots!

Here we are with all our new stuff from Santa

But we soon found out that wasn't all he left for us! I walked outside to find a "Reindeer Gator"!!

I immediately jumped in and Cody joined me

I found that it didn't ride very well in the snow

So I had to get on the pavement, then Cody and I were cruising great!

We love our new Gator!

Even daddy was excited about it!

and Mama to!

After 3 laps around the circle on our gator, Cody was pretty cold. So mama and he went inside while I started throwing snowballs at daddy. That's when we decided to build a snowman! Meet Cowboy Frosty Willis!

This was the very first snowman I've ever built and it was so much fun doing it with daddy!

We had an excellent Christmas holiday!! and we hope you did to!
No comments:
Post a Comment