Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Vacation!

A couple weeks ago, JuJu came to see us. She stayed with Cody and me while the parents went away for the night. The went to a big New Year celebration. While the parents were away, Cody and I were perfect angels! We have really loved our couch that Santa brought us. The only thing that would make this couch better is if there were 2 of them because sometimes we have issues sharing everything.
JuJu had to leave on Sunday and I really wanted to go with her, but mama said she needed me to stay so I could help take care of Cody the next weekend since daddy would be gone. Daddy went to Dallas to the AFCA Convention where he was a speaker. The night of his speech, we got a snow storm! School was called off the next day, so we of course went out to play in all the fun snow! Cody was not a fan of all the clothes he had on, so mama got a quick picture of him in the snow and took him back inside.
I was loving the snow and didn't care about all the clothes I had on. I made several angels!
Then I began to shovel the snow and help build a huge snowman.
Only our snowman was a huge snowGIRL and her name was Bertha! Mama's friends Tara and Jessica came to help us build Bertha.

Cody still didn't like being outside. Mama only brought him out to take a picture with Bertha. He was not happy at all!
I loved Bertha! and I kept packing the snow on her. I think Bertha was probably about 7 feet tall.
But from here she doesn't look much taller than me We were out of school because of the snow Monday thru Wednesday, so we had to find a lot of fun things to do. One of our favorite pass times is playing with the parents' shoes. Here, I have daddy's on and Cody has on mama's.
We had an super fun snow vacation!

No comments: