Cody and I have managed to stay well this winter....until last week. Cody decided to play a little hookie, so he had to go to work with mama. He found a box to keep himself entertained.

He really enjoyed playing peek a boo!

Our everynight routine includes watching a movie together on the couch while drinking our milk. Lately all Cody will allow us to watch is Toy Story - thankfully there are 3 Toy Storys!

One of my favorite weekend activities is going to children's church with Mrs. Brandi! She makes learning about Jesus awesome! Mama posed for a picture with Cody and me before we took off to church a couple of weeks ago.

Cody has also enjoyed going to the baby church each week. Maybe that's because he really just loves EVERYTHING that I love! Yes we are best buds.

In the last couple of weeks, Cody has learned how to get on the horsey all by himself. He thought maybe we could ride "Apple" to get to church.

This past Saturday was a super nice, sunny day. It was a perfect opportunity for Grandy to fly, so he flew to pick me up and go home with him. I knew I'd be gone for a while, so I made sure to give Cody a huge hug before I left.

Then we took a picture together in front of Grandy's plane.

And then we got ready for takeoff.

I wasn't so sure Cody could fly, so I asked him to get out and then Grandy climbed in. That's when I got my headset.

Grandy then started the airplane and we made our way to the runway. He opened the canopy so I could wave goodbye one last time. My hair was blowing EVERYWHERE!

We took off and I thought it was super fun. During our 2hr 15 minute flight, we hit turbulence a few times and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I also got to take the controls for a little bit going side to side. I have flown a couple times before with Grandy, but this was my first time to "drive"!
I am currently still at JuJu and Grandy's house. Cody and I have talked on the phone a couple of times and he told me he has been playing with my stuff. So with these few days I've been gone he has been playing with my hat...

and MY boots

and he is even sleeping in MY bed!!

I really don't mind tho because I love sharing and I love Cody!
No comments:
Post a Comment