Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cookies 1'st Haircut

Cody and I have not gotten to ride our John Deere much since it's been so cold outside, so when Mama took Cody to Lowes one day, he found an indoor John Deere to ride!Later, the parents decided his hair was getting a little long, so they headed to the barber shop! Here he is before the haircut.
and the back of his long hair.
He sat in mama's lap with a fish cape on and Ms. Jewel started cutting!
The hair on top got short enough for a mowhawk, but Cody didn't seem to care since he was really into his yellow sucker.
Look at Cookie!! (That's what I like to call him). He looks all grown up!!
Once he was finished getting his big boy haircut, he gave Ms. Jewel a hug
and then headed outside to get in the car.
Cody thought walking in mama's heels would make the new haircut look even better.Tho, I like walking in mama's heels myself, I convinced Cody that heels were for girls and footballs were for boys!! Even if you are lying in bed watching tv!
As you all know, Valentine's Day was last week. Mama and I went to church for a special Valentine dinner. That's where I met up with Piper and asked her to be my Valentine!!
Cookie and I dressed sharp for school on Valentine's day. That resulted in a LOT of Valentine candy!!
and our favorite Valentine (mama) got us both a holster with 2 cap guns each! Cody doesn't play with his much, so daddy takes his and we play like the westerns. Daddy said that he is "Jessie James" and I said "I'm Billy the Pig!!!" Check me out on Apple with my new guns!

No comments: