Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friends Friends Friends

Cody and I have spent the last month with a few of our friends!

A few weeks ago, our friend Avery came to visit Cody and me. Thankfully it was nice outside so we got to go out and swing together. I must have been pretty entertaining to get looks like this from Cody and Avery.Avery is younger than Cody and me. In fact she just turned 1 yesterday! While she was here, I tried to show her how to swing!
Cody told her if she couldn't swing like me yet, that she could try it his way. She wasn't up for much swinging, but she liked climbing around in our ship!
We had a great visit with our friend Avery!!

We had Dr. Seuss week at school and had themed days each day. We had pajama day, funny clothes day and CRAZY hair day!! Tho I wake up with CRAZY hair all the time, mama purposely fixed mine and Cody's hair like this to wear to school.Mama was wanting to go see her friend Tiffany so she loaded Cody and me up for a road trip to Tennessee. There we got to see our friends Olivia and Maggie - oh and Tootsie (the dog) to!
We played and played together a lot and had a super fun time. Cody's favorite part was playing with Tootsie, while my favorite part was learning the fun gymnastic moves that Maggie and Olivia taught me! See my backbend?
Maybe after a couple more visits with Maggie and Olivia, I will be able to do a headstand like they tried to teach me!!

Another friend we've gotten to hang out with is Henry Thomas when he invited Cody and me to his birthday party! It was at Forest Jumps and we had a blast! They had these huge slides which I loved sliding down.
Here I am with some of the party guests and notice that Cody is missing!
That is because he was still enjoying the huge inflatible slides!!He did finally come down from the slide when we said it was time to eat!! Everyone gathered around the table and ate some yummy ice cream and cake!!
Cody and I are so happy we have so many fun friends!!

No comments: