Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

A friendly visit!

Now that Spring is finally here, Cody and I have been hard at work getting the grass cut and weed-eating. We took a small break to slide...We also like to enjoy a nice dinner outside together.
I've become really intersted in being a photographer. What do you think about this picture I took of Cody?
I thought it was pretty good so I tried another shot of Cody and mama together.
Cody and I have been watching The Sandlot a bunch lately. That movie has gotten us extremely interested in baseball! Here I am getting ready to pitch. and here I am with Cody taking a break.

This weekend our friends Kennedy and Cooper came to visit. I was nice and let Kennedy sit on the couch with me to watch a movie.
I also let her ride with me in my gator.
Then we took a friendly swing together.
Cody kind of kept to himself and did some sweeping. But he did find time to chat with Cooper thru the window.
Cooper asked Cody if he could swing and Cody of course said yes!
While Cooper was swinging, Cody rode his 4wheeler.
Once we were all done playing, it was bath time. We chose to get in the big tub so 3 could fit at a time!

After we took our baths, we got on the computer to Skype with our friend Avery!
Sadly, Sunday, Kennedy and Cooper had to go home. So we got a group shot together, hugged each other and said bye.
We had a super fun visit with Kennedy and Cooper!!

No comments: