Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cody, Cody, Cody

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is go swimming. The parents took Cody and me to the pool 3 weeks ago and Cody wanted nothing to do with getting in. He preferred playing football instead. I asked him to come swimming and the only way he would get in was in the boat with me.
I got out of the boat and showed Cody how simple it was just to splash around in the pool.

He said ok, but of course either mama or daddy had to hold him.
He saw me jump off the edge into the pool, so he tried it to.
That was a lot of progress on the first pool outting of the summer.

The next weekend we had our friends Maggie and Olivia come visit. We all were invited to the Pierce's pool and had so much fun together! Here we are at one of our breaks having popsicles!

Cody REALLY learned to love the pool that day. In fact he floated around by himself most of the time.
Having shallow steps to sit on was helpful to him so he could rest.
After using all our energy swimming, we sat down together for some hamburgers and hotdogs.
Cody sure is growing up fast and I'm enjoying teaching him tons of fun new things. Just the other day, I was teaching him how to steer the gator.

No comments: