Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Christmas in January!

JuJu came to visit us in January to finally get to do Christmas with us. She brought us a couple of packages to open. Inside the package were these helmets! We immediately figured the helmets were to wear while riding bikes! So we asked where the bikes were! They were out in the garage waiting on us. Cody's is the Toy Story one and mine is Transformers. Thank you Grandy and JuJu!!
We both hopped on our bikes! Cody was getting upset because he didn't understand why his bike wouldn't go anywhere when he pedalled backwards.
Once he realized he had to go forward with the pedal, he was happy
See! Totally happy!!
I figured my bike out way faster than Cody. I really love it!
The next morning we headed to Greenville with a day visit with Nona and Aunt Brenda. Then we headed to Bella's house! That's where Cody had a pow-wow with his best buds...
Yes Bella is included in some of those best buds
oh and me to!
Cody, Bella and I had tons of fun playing together
Can't wait to see Bella again!

No comments: