Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Christmas Holidays...a little late

Please forgive me for the long delay since my last post. I got busy with the Christmas holidays and then playing with all my new toys. Our Christmas season started off by going to Aunt Brenda's for a big family gathering. There, Cody and I got to play some football with cousins Nathan and Parker. We did spend time with all the other cousins as well. Nathan didn't want to join in the picture, but here we are with the the rest of the great-grandbabies. There are 9 of us total!
Mama made sure we got our annual 4 generation picture with JuJu and Nona. I didn't want to be in the picture as you can tell by the look on my face.
That Sunday night when we got home, I had my big Christmas program at Church. After I showed everyone how "strong" Jesus is, I didn't cooperate much more in the program. I thought it was more fun making silly faces up on stage.
After the program, we all gathered together for a party to celebrate Jesus' birthday!
Throughout the Christmas season, I decided I wanted to be like Santa! So I lined up my reindeer (ride on toys), put on my hat, then loaded my sleigh with presents (pillows) and grabbed the reins (string) and said, "ho! ho! ho!"
Later that day, Nanaw, Pawpaw, Aunt Marybeth, Austin, Aunt Martha, William and Leigh came over for Christmas Eve dinner. Cody sat on his new couch and tore into his present.
Then I tore into my present
and found some new pajamas!!
After presents, William, Cody and I stepped outside to play a little baseball.
After they left, Cody and I put on our pj's and then put some cookies on a plate for Santa along with his special cup filled with milk!
We were hoping that would make him want to leave all kind of goodies that we asked for and he did!!! He loved the super hero cookies as you can see!I got my pirate ship! Cody got his batman cave! We got our football uniforms and helmets!! and this fun table too!!
Cody immediately put his helmet on and started playing batman and I just played with the pirates.
After I played pirates, Daddy helped me put on my new uniform and helmet.

My team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yes, my love for pirates helped me choose that team. Cody then put his uniform and helmet on

He has to pull for the Packers because our house rule is you can't choose your own team until you are 4. So Cody has to pull for mama's team. Cody liked his uniform, however, he's really in love with super heros. He has to wear this superman shirt with everything, whether it's under his shirt or over his shirt or all alone.

After all the hype over what Santa brought, we dug into the presents mama and daddy got us. First I got a new Transformer. and Cody got some Scooby Doo pirates.
We also got these new transformers costumes.
After opening all of our awesome new presents, we took a break to eat breakfast at our brand new table. After breakfast, we put on our best Christmas attire for Church!

Right when we got back from Church, we stripped off our dressy clothes and put on our new uniforms for our first football game against each other.
Later we crawled into our new transformers sleeping bags to watch tv and rest!

The next day, daddy was getting dressed to go hunting, so I asked if I could go! I was super excited to get dressed for my first hunting trip!! Meanwhile, Cody stayed back to be a superhero and this super hero loves corndogs!
The Christmas holiday was fun because we got to have some quality time with daddy while he was off work. We even went outside where Cody swung with daddy.

and I played soccer and mowed the lawn.
I did notice during the holidays after eating so much how big and strong I'm getting! See??!!
Again, sorry for taking so long to update. I'll try to do better!

No comments: