Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HO! HO! HO!

Cody and I got to travel to our first away game of the season to Valdosta! Before the game, Grandy took me flying in his new airplane. It was super exciting, but I think beating Valdosta and taking a picture with Bryan Thomas was just as exciting! We really enjoyed getting to watch the game with Grandy and JuJu
But of course wrestling with each other was a little more fun than that.
Mama was finally able to get the picture she tried to get me to take last year. Here Cody and I are with Legendary Coach Bobby Bowden!
Daddy's team made the playoffs, which means we got to have Thanksgiving with the Lions football team!
After we ate, Daddy had a break, so we took Cody to his first movie to see Happy Feet 2. On the way out, we spotted Santa.
But that was just a paper Santa, this past weekend, we got to go see the real Santa and sit on his lap!
We even both cooperated for a picture with him this year
and both told him about all the goodys we wanted him to bring us!
Cody really can't get enough of Santa this year. He really loves him!

No comments: