Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ARGH!

My favorite holiday came around again. That's HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I picked mine and Cody's costumes out this year and I think I did argh pretty good job! and did you know that Pirates like ice cream? Well mates Beau and Cody sure do!

After the ice cream stop, it was time to head out trick or treating! I think our hooks scared some trick or treators away...what do you think?

We walked and walked and walked and got tons of candy.

and we even stopped to say ARGH! I can't wait until "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" again!

We do find time to tailgate some before daddy's games. Daddy even comes to see us at tailgate while his players are getting their uniforms on in the locker room.

Cody and I like to prove to the big kids that we know how to play ball! Here we are showing them our tackling skills!
But tackling big kids sure is exhausting. We decided to sit for a little break!

No comments: