Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beau turns 4!

August 18, I turned 4!! Of course I had a big birthday bash to celebrate with a few of my friends. It was a Pirate Pool Party! Before the guests arrived, Cody helped set up the pirate beach balls and Mama, Ms Jessica, Cody and I all hung the banners and decorated.


Mama's friend, Mrs. JAB was nice enough to send us the pirate decorations for my party!


and then I had the best pirate cupcakes for my party! Ms. Lauren made them exactly like I asked!!


My party guests started to show up, so I jumped in the pool with Sydney and Madison.


I even showed them how to do a belly flop off the steps


After swimming and kicking beach balls with my friends, it was time for them to sing happy birthday to "Captain Beau"


I waited patiently to blow out my candles


and I got all 4 blown out at once!


Despite his face, Cody really loved his cupcake and before that he loved his pizza!


After eating cake, it was time for PRESENTS! I got a lego pirate set as seen here and several other new toys! I really loved everything! But most of all I really enjoyed my birthday party with my Mates!


One "Mate" in particular was Sydney - she's my girlfriend and she loves to give me kisses!





Another "mate" was best bud and brother Cody! Check out his shirt...Ms. Mollie made us matching UNA tie-die shirts for my birthday.


Once we left the party, I had another present at home to open from the parents and Cody. It's a soccer goal!


My 4th birthday party was perfect and I really enjoyed spending it with all my friends!

Now that I'm 4, I'm not such a baby about things. A little history: right after Cody was born, the parents took us to Spring Park where I got on the train with daddy and the man blew the horn and it scared me, so I cried the whole trip around the park and then cried when they made me ride the carousel. Then I told them there was no way I was getting on the roller coaster. They haven't taken me back since. Until.... this past Saturday mama thought it would be a good time to try the park again.


We got on the train and rode and did not cry.



Then we got on the carousel and did not cry!


So then we made our way to the roller coaster! Mama, Cody and I all sat and rode together the first time. Cody did not cry, but he said he didn't want to ride anymore. So I was a big boy and rode by myself!



I even got in the very front by myself a few times.
Look closely at this picture where my head got thrown back (I'm in the front). The roller coaster was my favorite!


But we did have to change up rides since Cody did not love the roller coaster. His favorite was the horseys! and Mama was glad he could hold on by himself because the carousel was making her feel sick.


Mama kept letting us ride as much as we wanted and we got to pick whatever horse we wanted so I got this fast race horse each time!


We had a blast at Spring Park and ask to go back every day, but mama said it's only open on "special" days.

No comments: