Cody and I have traveled a little bit since my last post. One trip we took was to Ft. Walton during labor day weekend. There was a tropical storm that weekend, so we only got to see the beach on the night we got there. It was windy, but it was fun!

Cody didn't love the sand, but Maggie, Ryan, Olivia and I did! We stood together as we watched the huge waves crash in.

We did find a playground on the beach, so Cody had some fun with that.

Cody, Cody, Cody....He's growing up so much. He just cut a couple new teeth and he also decided to make it a habit to climb out of his crib. Mama converted his crib to a toddler bed and here he is asleep after he climbed into his bed all on his own!

I thought it was cool that Cody had new sleeping arrangements, so I made new arrangements of my own! I decided it would be fun to get up in the morning and cuddle with daddy and fall back asleep. I don't make a habit of it, but it sure was fun!

Speaking of daddy, he's been pretty busy with football season. As of this past weekend, the Lions are 3-0 and #2 in the nation! One day he brought the quarterback, Lee Chapple, and defensive back, Janoris Jenkins, to visit my class! They showed us how to put on a football uniform and then took pictures with me and each of my classmates. Here I am in my picture!

Cousin Bella turned 3 last week, so Cody and I went to see her at her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. We really all like each other and have loads of fun together. Here we are having lunch together on Sunday. I'm not sure why Cody is making a mean face tho.

We also made the trip to see cousin Beckett for the first time! He's such a happy baby!!

While we were in Brandon, Logan, Mary Evelyn and Presley came to visit. We all thought it would be fun to swing together.

Then we had to swing with mama and Uncle Dade!

I wanted to hold Beckett, but Bella was being protective, so I cried and cried and pouted.

I told her it was my turn, so I was holding him and she started crying. Cody was just happy with giving him a kiss.

We had a great visit with our cousins and can't wait to see them next time. Cody said he's going as a cowboy next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment