Since our vacation, Cody and I have been super busy doing cool fun summer stuff. Most of that included going to the pool, but we did get to attend Madison's birthday party. My friend Andrew was at her party and we all sat together at the boy table to eat.

When it was time for cake, I sat with the birthday girl. Isn't Madison pretty!

Cody and I have visited the splash pad a couple times this summer to. Cody loves to chase me while we get soaked!

Seems like most everything we do is around some kind of water. Cody and I took a trip to the creek one day to throw rocks.

and I've learned this summer that I love PIRATES! So since I love them, I became one!! Argh!

Cody learned this summer that if he doesn't take a nap, he gets sleepy at supper time. He almost finished his peanut butter and jelly sandwich this one time.

Summer fun still continues, but school did start. I am happy to say that Cody got the same teacher I had when I was his age! Mrs. Sharol gets to teach him all the fun things she taught me!

I not only have a new teacher this year, but I have a new school to!

Today was my first day and I met my new teacher, Mrs. Rita!

I don't know my new friends' names yet, but I really liked my new school today! In fact, mama had a hard time getting me to leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment